This is a private page for my husband.
My Favorite Go to Place for Fonts
Creative Market is where I love to look for fonts. You can try out what you are typing, etc.
User name: metybean
Places to get free images
Images (not vintage)
- Cartoon Prints, British
- Cartoon Prints, American
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Detroit Publishing Company
- Fine Prints: Japanese, pre-1915
- Liljenquist Family Collection of Civil War Photographs
- Look Collection
- Panoramic Photographs
- Photochrom Prints
- Posters: Artist Posters
- Posters: Spanish Civil War Posters
- Popular Graphic Arts
- Posters: Performing Arts Posters
- Posters: World War I Posters
- PH Filing Series Photographs
- Stereograph Cards
- World’s Transportation Commission
- Wright Brothers Negatives
Bitly – shorten links for social media
Figma – work together online – visually – to discuss concepts where everyone is looking at the same thing, regardless of their software or OS.
Hemingway tool gives your text a readability score and highlights which phrases and sentences could use a little polish.
Privnote sticky-note interface – it lets you simply scratch out your message, choose how long it should be available, and set an optional password. You’ll get a private link to the note that you can send to your recipient via copy-paste or email.
Website Grader – tool to see how you can improve page size, load times, scripts, SEO, security, and more.
Zamzar – Convert anything to anything. Supports more than 1,100 formats. Just upload the source, pick the new format, and hit the Convert Now button.
EXTRA LINKS – for business
EXTRA LINKS – for websites building